This denim-inspired shade of indigo pairs well with anything. It was created to be as classic as a white tee with jeans. The newest addition to our chambray collection of docks is made from 100% cotton with subtle highs and lows woven directly into the fabric.
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8 months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock passes robust testing to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Accessories for the Deluxe+ Dock include the DockATot® Toy Bundle, Cabana Kit, Base Protector, and Getaway Tote.
- Supervised lounging and playtime
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8 months
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
- Exterior Dimensions: 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed) x 18 inches (45.7 cm) W
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 22 inches (55.9 cm) L x 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W
Testing and Certification
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colorfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies