Some skin can only hang out with certain ingredients, so Earth Mama made Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash, a gentle cruelty-free liquid soap that’s effective and truly unscented. Though it’s made with soothing calendula for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on the ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
MAGICAL ALTERNATE USE:
Guess what: you can use this to make DIY homemade baby wipes and safe, non-toxic Household Scrubby Cleanser!
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Does it kill germs? Yep.
- Soap vs Detergent?
- Hospitals use it too!
- For extra soothing use with Simply Non-Scents Baby Lotion!
- Try classic vanilla orange Sweet Orange Baby Wash or ahh-inspiring Calming Lavender Baby Wash too!